How does Holistic Nutrition help?
Holistic Nutrition respects that everyone is an individual with their own set of unique needs and biochemistry. In this model, the individual is assessed as a whole entity-considering their physical, emotional and mental health. While symptoms are addressed, Holistic Nutrition aims to identify underlying causes for imbalances and illness- working from the root upwards. The goal is to empower the client to make healthy, sustainable changes that will help you feel your best!
What type of conditions can Holistic Nutrition help with?
• Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances - to ease those symptoms, heal the body and gut
• Skin issues - eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rosacea
• Digestive upset – indigestion, reflux, gassiness, diarrhea, constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Low energy levels, mood swings, brain fog, blood sugar imbalances, hormonal imbalances
• Headaches, body pain and inflammation
• Weight gain or loss; supporting what feels good for a healthy you
• Supporting specialized diets like vegan, vegetarian, FODMAP, GAPS, Ketogenic or cleansing and much more!
How can Holistic Nutrition help pre & postnatal women?
• This is a unique time in a women’s life when her nutritional needs are heightened. Choosing the right foods can be paramount to you and your baby’s wellness.
• Prenatal nutrition – prepares the women’s body to feel good and nourished while creating the healthiest baby
• Postpartum nutrition – helps recovery, promotes healing, nourishes and strengthens while finding healthy post-pregnancy body
• Enriches breast milk – optimal nutrition for mom means her body will be able to supply and cope with extra nutrients demands by baby