Mothers Wellness Tea
Thanks for dropping by!
My name is Jazmine Stinson, founder of Little Tree Wellness & Apothecary.
I am a Holistic Nutritionist (CNP) and Clinical Herbalist (RH) with a particular interest in women’s reproductive health, birthing and babies.
My Mothers Wellness Tea is made up of a carefully measured blend of 100% organic herbs including: Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf, Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Milky Oat (Avena sativa) Tops, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), Rosehips (Rosa canina) and Spearmint (Mentha spicata).
For maximum nutrition, Mothers Wellness Tea should be steeped for up to 30 minutes. It will smell delicious and soothing and be a light reddish-brown in colour.
Mothers Wellness Tea benfits:
• 100% organic & caffeine free
• Helps meet extra nutrient demands during pregnancy
• Rich in minerals & vitamins: A, D, C, E, K, B6, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorophyll, carotene, iron and more!
• Strengthens the body, supports nervous system, tones the uterus & aids digestion
• Mild earthy flavor with hints of chamomile, spearmint & rosehips
• Use during second trimester throughout postpartum
Directions: Cover & steep 1 Tbsp./cup of boiling water for minimum 20-30 minutes to extract minerals. Drink during 2nd trimester throughout postpartum, 1-3 cups/day
About 60 cents/cup…
$16 / 70 g (makes 28 cups)
EMAIL or PHONE for more info and shipping charges.
Handmade by Little Tree Wellness & Apothecary
Consult healthcare provider about taking herbs during pregnancy & lactation, if there is a medical condition or taking medications