Postpartum Herbal Bath
with Comfrey, Calendula & Lavender
• 100% organic herbs, external use only
• Helps soothe & repair perineal tissue after birth while aiding in preventing and treating infection
• Is anti-inflammatory, strengthens tissues, reduces discomfort & promotes healing
• Excellent for baths, compresses & peri-rinses
• Fragrant blend of comfrey, calendula, yarrow, uva ursi, sage & lavender
Provides comfort and relief to new moms that have just given birth who may have sensitive, stretched or torn perineum. Comfrey, calendula and lavender help reduce inflammation and discomfort, speed recovery and soothe skin tissue. Yarrow and uva ursi help tighten tissue and support urinary health and along with sage, help ward off infection.
Ingredients: Comfrey (Urtica dioica) Leaf*, Calendula (Calendula off.)*, Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)*, Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi)*, Sage (Salvia off.)* & Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)* *Organic
Directions: Infuse 1 large handful of herb with 6 cups of boiling water. Steep covered for 30 minutes. Strain and add 4 cups of tea (add 1/2 cup of sea salt optional) to bath. Remaining liquid can be saved for another bath, warm compresses or peri-rinse during urination. External use only.
$8 / 25 g (makes 2 baths)
$18 / 70 g (makes 4+ baths)
Handmade by Little Tree Wellness & Apothecary
Email me for more info and online orders